We took the following steps with the suppliers to define a ‘shared vision’ fort he communication infrastructure:
1. Omring outlines the different parts of the scope: ’jigsaw puzzle pieces’.
2. The suppliers who confirmed that they would be able to deliver the scope (able to complete the puzzle) were invited for a brainstorm session.
3. In each brainstorm session the suppliers -together with the key-people from Omring- the vision and the strategy were laid out: a puzzle was made.
4. Based on the outcome of the brainstorm sessions, Omring defined the vision and strategy.
5. Omring defined the set of requirements for the communication infrastructure.